Being part of the educational field and transforming countless number of lives is the most rewarding experience for us till date. To be able to translate the dream of setting up a school to reality and to see it develop into a fully functional institute is undoubtedly our biggest and core strength.
At Aditi Education, we work very closely with the owners and the school management to fully understand their vision for the school. Right from the school planning stage, to working everyday with the architects for finalizing the blueprints, to reaching a fully functional stage, our team monitors each step of the development process.
Our focus is to always work with all concerned stakeholders to ensure every small detail is catered to.
We advise on all critical aspects. Some of the first few things that give any school a certain direction are:
- What should be the ideal structural layout of the school?
- What board affiliation should the school apply for (CBSE, ICSE, IB) ?
- What is the ideal School Curriculum Format (Day schools, day-cum-boarding, as well as residential schools)?
- What is the scalability for progressive growth (both infrastructure and academic),
While these questions are not complete by themselves, they pave way for the school to develop according to the direction identified by the school authorities and leadership. Eventually, the following get covered as well:
- Teaching Methodologies
- Teaching Process Workflow & Assessment
- Academic activities
- Display Boards
- School labs
- Training and Skill Building of teachers
- Academic & Office Administration
- Building and Facilities Infrastructure
- Extra-Curricular activities ((Debating, Declamation, Art & Crafts, Robotics, Special Projects, Environmental Studies, Social & Community Development).
- Student Councils
- School magazine & Editorial services
- International affiliations/associations for Faculty Development and Student Exchanges
- IT & Communication Technologies
- Setting up of Education Resource Centre for use within the school and outside, with specific teacher learning material.
- Parent Councils and Engagement forums
- External Communications, Marketing and School PR